Detailed: 05 Acura MDX (40 pictures)

Bax

Reaction score
Took me around 5 hours to clean interior and around 3 hours to do the paint correction

Thanks :) Well, I still learn new things every year, and been detailing for 4 years now but still a there are a lot of new things I discover every month.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thats a long time! geez i get irritated if my "car wash day" takes longer than like an hour haha

and Thanks im sure i will have some more questions :)

turbo_911

Reaction score
Lol that's not long, now I am working faster, but sometimes I have a car that takes around 20-30 hours, depending on correction type. The CTS-V that I did, took around 30 hours I think, somewhere in that range.

Bax

Reaction score
Lol that's not long, now I am working faster, but sometimes I have a car that takes around 20-30 hours, depending on correction type. The CTS-V that I did, took around 30 hours I think, somewhere in that range.

Holy crap. lol I bet that thing came out clean as a whistle though.

how much do you charge to detail a vehicle?

Bax

Reaction score
What do you suggest to clean tinted windows?

turbo_911

Reaction score
I've used Meguiars window cleaner, my brother used Rain X in yellow bottle and it works good. As long as you spray on clean and soft terry towel, wipe off the window, turn over to dry side and wipe it off. Terry towel helps to not leave any streaks or residue or hazing.

Bax

Reaction score
Okay thanks :)
i'm just a little paranoid about what to use on my windows, because i don't want to mess up my tint.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yeah I was too at first, but been using same technique for 4 years, no problems, and plus all my cars are tinted :)

Bax

Reaction score
Ahh okay, well i'll just get the Meg's window cleaner then. I'm only concerned about using RainX on the front windshield, and i have the RainX windshield cleaner liquid that shoots out (can't remember the technical name for it, lol), so once again, thank you. :D

Back