Clear Headlight Marker

APinero

Reaction score
I'm going to attempt my first Retro fit soon on my headlights. Want to black them out and primarily clean off the lens real well. I also wanted to switch out the front amber/yellow marker for a clear one however I Searched on Ebay and they didn't have any and I also searched on Amazon.

I'm a noob so I'm wondering if you guys buy it from a specific source? Any suggestions fellas? Any help is appreciated.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
you need to buy the whole ebay clear POS headlights, and remove the clear strip... just remove the amber strip behind it is a reflective housing ( i painted mine yellow as shown in my sig)

Cpyro

Reaction score
+1 or hope some sells some, but id buy the ebay ones and use the bran new lens too

APinero

Reaction score
Thanks man I looked some up now, for a second I thought POS was a specific brand of headlight but then I noticed what you meant :doh:

Never though about using a new lens of cheaper headlights. Wouldn't the cheaper headlights lens be cheaper as well. The local headlight cleaner liquid from autozone etc. works fine but like you can't clean the interior of the light the fix is only temporary and not top quality. I was thinking opening it and using that same liquid to clean the outside and inside and have them looking brand new. So my question now would be are cheaper headlight lenses front cover a POS or legit?

Cpyro

Reaction score
the POS part of cheaper headlights are the reflector buckets. They are terribad compared to OEM. but the lens is just as durable. I have ebay lens on my retros and they look good as heck :D

APinero

Reaction score
Well thanks for the suggestions guys. I was expecting like a response in a day or two, you people are efficient. I'm new to the site so I'll update a picture of my car sometime today or tomorrow. Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

APinero

Reaction score
This made me LoL :lawl:

Hey man, just saying lol there are so many acronyms for car parts and junk for a quick second I thought POS was a part, used to seeing it as PoS lol so I was like hmm maybe its some affordable brand or something *shrug*

Bax

Reaction score
Hey man, just saying lol there are so many acronyms for car parts and junk for a quick second I thought POS was a part, used to seeing it as PoS lol so I was like hmm maybe its some affordable brand or something *shrug*

Haha, that sounds like something i would do...

:ugh:

Back