My fender!!!!!:(

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
yea the guy had insurance so its all good. just gotta go meet the adjuster and all that mess...theres some sharp lines in it so pulling the dent would just be a temp fix..hope your cars coming along ok

Bax

Reaction score
At least he didn't hit your rim! your beautiful rim!

and you better hope he has GOOD insurance. My dad works at a body shop, and he says people that come in with cheap*** insurance have to have the cheapest aftermarket crap that 9 times outta 10 doesn't fit right.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
heyyyyyy that happened to me toooo last year lol i had it pulled out, fortunate that he didn't hit the door and just the fender >=]

redlinevtec

Reaction score
lol thanks..just rsx wheels..but yea the dude has gieco..called like 40 mins after the accident

Geico sucks. They don't pay out $hit! They spend most their money on commercials than actual claims or even covering their policy holders. I was in a bad accident 2 years ago, the other party was 100% at fault and had Geico. I had all the proof in the world. They did not want to pay out. So I got an attorney. A year later I finally get my money. Good luck man

Bax

Reaction score
Geico sucks. They don't pay out $hit! They spend most their money on commercials than actual claims or even covering their policy holders. I was in a bad accident 2 years ago, the other party was 100% at fault and had Geico. I had all the proof in the world. They did not want to pay out. So I got an attorney. A year later I finally get my money. Good luck man

I was JUST about to say Geico sucks. lol
According to my dad they are one of the "cheap***" insurance companies.
Best of luck to ya... :ugh2:

Back