My fender!!!!!:(

kn0x47

Reaction score
the woman that hit me last time and totalled my old car had geico. i got decent money for it. don't worry about it OP

Bax

Reaction score
the woman that hit me last time and totalled my old car had geico. i got decent money for it. don't worry about it OP

If it was me, i wouldn't want "decent," though. I want what my stuff is worth, including the stuff i have put on it.
At my house we have state farm, and on new years eve my dad totaled his truck, and he got paid exactly what everything was worth, including brushguard, winch, toolbox, his new tires, etc.

I think the other people had crappy insurance, so long story short, my dad somehow got state farm to just take care of his stuff. You get what you pay for.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
have it come to my shop..geico is there tues and thursday..well fix it the right way.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Geico sucks. They don't pay out $hit! They spend most their money on commercials than actual claims or even covering their policy holders. I was in a bad accident 2 years ago, the other party was 100% at fault and had Geico. I had all the proof in the world. They did not want to pay out. So I got an attorney. A year later I finally get my money. Good luck man

If your insurance company is good, they will get the money for you.

Anyway, best of luck, I just got my car out of the body shop and am so happy to have my car dentless.

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
im really considering just spending a little more and painting it if monty's up to it. or maybe just a new clear coat:action-smiley-042:

Back