Cops are Haters.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I haven't got a ticket in my car before or after I started modding & the last time I was pulled over it was for my license plate lite not working I wasn't mad cuz it was out I was more pissed cuz I didn't know it was out. While the cop was checking me out I wiggled the lite n it turned on. So the cop let me go since there wasn't any thing he could do.

agginline86

Reaction score
my general rule of thumb

on streets: 5 mph over posted limit at MOST
freeway: 7 mph over posted limit unless in carpool lane

have never been pulled over for speeding before

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I am not sure you can consider it profiling if you were going 15+ over the speed limit. But stereotypes do exist for a reason. The import scene has a bad reputation because of the large % that drive like idiots. I had my accord for 9 years and was only pulled over 2 times, and one was my fault for speeding. If you were a law abiding citizen I have no doubt in my mind you would not have 3 speeding tickets right now.

You are the only person at fault here.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Cops are not "haters"

They just hate idiots that drive way over the speed limit and then do it again after they already gave the idiot a ticket.

My advice to you: Stop being that idiot and slow down.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I haven't got a ticket in my car before or after I started modding & the last time I was pulled over it was for my license plate lite not working I wasn't mad cuz it was out I was more pissed cuz I didn't know it was out. While the cop was checking me out I wiggled the lite n it turned on. So the cop let me go since there wasn't any thing he could do.

I still can't believe they haven't got you for your tint yet.

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Pulled twice.

For being too low, cop was really an ***. On my way to school and he was just scooping out people at the corner, not speeding or anything. Told me to pop my hood, I know I don't have to, but I figured it was easier to get him outta my fave then be late for class. Saw I had no mods under the hood (fail). Raised it back up, signed it off, slammed it back down.

Once for having my music too loud, 10:00pm just got off work, no cars nearby until I saw flashing lights behind me. Let me go, thought I was drunk. Didnt even ask for license and reg.

But your situation, sounds like the typical teenage civic owners.

Last edited:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
DSCF5085_zpse63e0ac8.jpg

Yeah come on guys look at this beast of a car, clearly its because its been modified too much. If you blur your eyes it looks like a Ferrari, damn cops always hating on fast car.

/end sarcasm

It's not your car, 3 speeding tickets in 6 months = stop driving like a ******* idiot.

Mikey

Reaction score
no gif sigs allowed, sorry.
You're just breaking all kinds of rules, aren't ya?

I like to drive fast, sue me.
No, they'll ticket you.

79 in a 65.
65 in a 40.
49 in a 30.
:coffee:

It doesn't matter if you're in a modified car or unmodified car; you're breaking the law. 8-10 over is one thing, but you're going prime speeds that cops watch for; 15-20 over. The rule is simple: slow down, or pay the price. Stop blaming other people for your mistakes. Have some personal accountability.

They say it's because of my tint.

I guess it's the price we pay for driving custom Hondas.
IDK why your state laws are like but my legal limit for tint is 35% fronts, unltd for the rears. I have 15% all the way around, have for a few years now and I've never been stopped strictly for my tint. Ever. And I live in small town America.

I have an exhaust, dark tint, stickers, HIDs, and I drive 8-10 over. In the 3 years with this car, I've been stopped twice; both times for admitted speeding. My last car, a modified 4GA(tint, exhaust, wheels, etc) and in the 5 years I had it, I was stopped 3x, all for admitted speeding.

I've never just been stopped. The only time I was, the cop said it was for sitting at a stop sign too long and I could see his point, it probably looked like I was waiting for him to go by. My insurance card was expired, my insurance was not, so I was ticketed but not fined.

Stop breaking the damn law and you'll stop being "profiled".

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Come to think of it, you (your car) is probably on their black list. I mentioned about the laser jammer, but screw that, b/c I suppose your way of driving will become worse with it.

Red cars stand out a lot, regardless of being modded or not. Obeying speed limits, and/or blending in with traffic is your best way to go imo.

Back