Newcomerrr Pyroo in MD

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the DIY section and the master DIY list. And the search function is your friend. :)

Zilla0617

Reaction score
Damn so not super close to me.

When you're ready to do stuff let me know. I have a shop up here in Frederick where we do tint, audio, lowering, engine, pretty much anything you want to do. I'll give you some good deals

Hey wassup, I have a 98 accord v6 and I am also located in Bowie, MD. I want to do a steering wheel swap to 2000 TL steering wheel and I am not that mechanically skilled. If I ride out to ur shop in Frederick, how much will you charge? Btw been using this site since 09, just don't post much. Thanks

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Hey wassup, I have a 98 accord v6 and I am also located in Bowie, MD. I want to do a steering wheel swap to 2000 TL steering wheel and I am not that mechanically skilled. If I ride out to ur shop in Frederick, how much will you charge? Btw been using this site since 09, just don't post much. Thanks

$45

I'd charge less but I can't do anything lower than a half hour labor especially on something, custom if you will, like this.

Zilla0617

Reaction score
$45

I'd charge less but I can't do anything lower than a half hour labor especially on something, custom if you will, like this.

That's good I may even have u do my front rotors and brakes to make it worthwhile in terms of labor. I'll supply the pads, what kind of rotors would u recommend. What be the cost for all three? Thanks

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
That's good I may even have u do my front rotors and brakes to make it worthwhile in terms of labor. I'll supply the pads, what kind of rotors would u recommend. What be the cost for all three? Thanks

PM me

Back