ulev vtec vs vtec.

BoyBlue

Reaction score
Now that I have my exterior and interior plans all laid out I want to start researching performance. I would like to stay with the F23 and I was thinking of getting a vtec head and have some work done to it. I have the ulev vtec and I would like to know if I would have to change out the computer or any sensors to put the vtec head on?
Thank you for your time.

finch13

Reaction score
Not to mention you have a 32-bit ECU and a wideband O2 sensor, I'd assume the harness is different as well.

Seems kinda pointless for 2hp....

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Not to mention you have a 32-bit ECU and a wideband O2 sensor, I'd assume the harness is different as well.

Friggin California residents and their tight a$$ emissions laws:roy:

according to cars.com the ULEV models are available in Ca and some parts of the N.E.

But it's only a 2hp difference which you wont feel

CHID0

Reaction score
i have the cornball ULEV....giving me problems with the damn ECU and O2 sensor since the swap.

Cpyro

Reaction score
I have Ulev also, no problems except it says Ulev-V tech, which i think is sorta gay lol,

BoyBlue

Reaction score

I'm planing on getting another head and having work done to it. not just replacing the ulev to gain 2 HP.

Back