does anyone have pictures of..

whereismyshoe

Reaction score
hyper yellow high beams lighting up the road? i'm interested in these but am just wondering what they look like on the road, since usually i thought you wanted to avoid the "yellow" effect.

dynasty

Reaction score
i don't have a picture. i'll take one tomorrow if you still want me to but i have a Nokya yellow 9006 (low beam bulb) in my high beam housing. so it's not bright at all meaning it doesn't blind other people. but the thing is, i have a 9005 (high beam) in my low beam housing so yes it's blinding people. what other people usually do is swap their high beam bulb only.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my accord and E36 when I had the Yellow high beams

16dv.jpg

29bl.jpg

mypictures00083hb.jpg

mypictures00098jd.jpg

mypictures00240wh.jpg

mypictures00254rp.jpg

lightsny9.jpg

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
hyper yellow high beams lighting up the road? i'm interested in these but am just wondering what they look like on the road, since usually i thought you wanted to avoid the "yellow" effect.

...having blue/white lights for the color has been a fad...yellow is the new fad...yellow also cuts through fog better...i wouldn't mind doing yellow daytime running lights on mine since my hi beams are bixenon...but haven't had the time to do it cause my car isn't where i live at the moment...but it will be soon and the modding will start again...:skurred:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yellow is almost an old fad. But for high beams, and the nature of our headlights, it shouldn't look too different when they are off. If i get fogs, i might do yellow bulbs, but not a yellow lens or housing. Sorry, no real info but if you are interested, it's not too expensive to jsut see for yourself.

Back