AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: AllGOnoSHOW's 02 accord coupe V6

Blown 2nd tranny a blessing in disguise? :lawl:

I'm excited for you man. That's pretty nice you found someone to source all the parts for you. I guess they've done this swap before? Or did you just give them a list, they order everything to arrive at their shop, and you pay the bill for parts and labor?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Blown 2nd tranny a blessing in disguise? :lawl:

I'm excited for you man. That's pretty nice you found someone to source all the parts for you. I guess they've done this swap before? Or did you just give them a list, they order everything to arrive at their shop, and you pay the bill for parts and labor?

Yeah they've done this swap before. RJ from 6thgenaccord.com emailed me a master swap parts list and some other info regarding the swap and I passed that along to fast tech motor sports. They are the God of performance mods out here. Their shop is full of some beautiful beastly cars. They are well respected.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yeah they've done this swap before. RJ from 6thgenaccord.com emailed me a master swap parts list and some other info regarding the swap and I passed that along to fast tech motor sports. They are the God of performance mods out here. Their shop is full of some beautiful beastly cars. They are well respected.

Hmm. I may need to talk to you about this...lol.

Red6THgEN

Reaction score

car is lookin sick.... good luck with the swap keep that up btw are your type 1's on the lowest setting ?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

car is lookin sick.... good luck with the swap keep that up btw are your type 1's on the lowest setting ?

Definitely not especially in these pics. Now my car has no wheel gap what so ever and I'm still not on the lowest they can go. I can lay my frame practically on the ground.

UPDATE - All the money is taken care of for the swap. Just waiting on my mechanic to get a couple parts and quote me the price. Car should be in the shop sometime in the next couple days. :naughty: I'm excited

Plutonium Jones

Reaction score

Definitely not especially in these pics. Now my car has no wheel gap what so ever and I'm still not on the lowest they can go. I can lay my frame practically on the ground.

UPDATE - All the money is taken care of for the swap. Just waiting on my mechanic to get a couple parts and quote me the price. Car should be in the shop sometime in the next couple days. :naughty: I'm excited

good to hear man! by then the roads should be ready for some fun time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back