[SOLD] 00Accord4cyl's Coupe Thread

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, prokits, stock shocks. Debating between 17's and 18's right now. I think bigger is the way to go on a small drop, smaller is the way to go on a big drop. But i don't know if i want to deal with the weight of 18's

theaccordian

Reaction score
once you have to flooor it just to merge in traffic and have to slam on your brakes to make youre hugea** wheels stop youll understand, I had to learn that the hard way.

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
That's what i'm thinking. In my price range i could probably get 17's lighter than stock or atleast the same. With 18's they will be heavier. It all depends on style. If i go for 5 or 6 spokes, 17's. If i go for mesh, 18's without a doubt. I don't konw, maybe 16's :eek: .

Sorry, i'm such a thread jacker lately :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
This is why i can't lower my car anymore...the picture is of my driveway..pictures show pretty much what is going on...but when i angle it i still only have about an inch...and i am not slammed haha

SUCKS

PA126605.jpg

PA126603.jpg

Jeffro

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
This is why i can't lower my car anymore...the picture is of my driveway..pictures show pretty much what is going on...but when i angle it i still only have about an inch...and i am not slammed haha

SUCKS

PA126605.jpg

PA126603.jpg

And that's not even as steep as my driveway :rolleyes:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
how steep is your driveway?? can't tell from the picture really but the incline is a foot off the ground..my exhaust scraps both ways :(

Quinchu

Reaction score
Man, your gonna ruin your cars paint with that yellow thing on the back of it! If ya still got that on there, messed up my car because the last owner didn't freakin' take it off for 6-8 months. -_-;

Anyways, just wanted to say your car looks amazing, perfect match on all the accessories man, very stylish, and sporty, me like.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^it isn't on anymore..i took it off everytime i washed my car and parked it...so it was only on when i was driving...but i left it outside one time while washing my car so it cracked it so i threw it away... :(

Back