»Form follows Funtion« MikeyMike's »3.5 »S/c »6 Speed MT »Coupe [Updated 2/20/11]

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i got yelled @ by my boss today lol.. he called me an "impatient prick"

caz one of the lights doesnt fit right, but i had already painted them so he cant send it back.. "see what happens when you assume things, you look like an asshole" he says

i told him "well am i wrong by saying the light should of been fitted while it was on the frame machine, to make sure everything lines up, LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, but it wasnt? the fact that the car is in a stage where its 2 days from going out the door, i ASSUMED the light had been fitted, and didnt want to put the whole car together, then have to take it back apart to paint the lights, and piss you off even more"

then he walked away.... lol i can never win

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i should hopefully have it tomorrow, ran into a few problems with headlight wiring but we will see

ErratikCG2

Reaction score
Nice ! Progress ! My car has been sitting in the same spot, sanded down with no quarter or back side window for the past month or so ..

But yeah, we're both down, but not out ;) .. It is good to see some progress on your car tho. hell I havent been over here to these forums so I pretty much missed the whole update ahha ..

MikeyMike

Reaction score
ErratikCG2 said:
hell I havent been over here to these forums so I pretty much missed the whole update ahha ..

lol blame that on the mods @ v6p who banned me haha

Last edited:
Back