Dash Board fix question!

haccord13

Reaction score
Alright so i bought this 01 Accord about 8 months ago and when i bought didn't realize that the dash didn't turn on at night so I have been looking for fixes and i found this one on youtube and wanted to know if anyone did this and it fixed it for them. (i know others have posted this too but haven't seen anyone with this video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Lf50SQ3Vc

mx5kev

Reaction score
+1 I've blown one fuse once, it was on the right side, and I had no lights at all anymore.

Varnell

Reaction score
Could be a blown fuse. Could be from a poorly installed aftermarket stereo. Could be from an LED conversion and all the LEDs are backwards. Could be from a blown multiplexor.

haccord13

Reaction score
alright thanks for all the replies so i checked the fuses and bulbs and they look good none of them looked blown but i still switched the fuse and ill see if it maybe was that when it gets dark. everything turns on except the gas, speed, mileage, rpm lights

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Seems to me like the solution could be in that video you've posted. Check the connectors on the cluster, could be it's not in all the way.

RR585

Reaction score
I have the exact same issue, have checked fuses etc. The guy before had installed a LED conv. Is there anymore specific info you could let me know relating to that, or are there existing threads that cover this? Just jumped on this forum for first time as I just bought a '99 accord LX and I got a few things to get sorted.

Back