Beauty and the Beast

b1L@L

Reaction score
If you don't put it away before next weekend, let me know, we are heading down to Niagara again, and I wouldn't mind seeing it in person, and you of course, it's been awhile.

Should have gotten in touch with you earlier in the summer when we have gone across the border.

Its not going in storage till prob end of Sept.
And I live in Vaughan now, the car is here with me, full of dust :yuno:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Oh ok, will shoot you a text and see if we can arrange to meet up before the end of the month.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Stay tuned, I am going to be making a small film for the car before I put it away for the season, I think you will like what you see :)

:naughtyrun:

Haha my man ! like I said, this is 2nd time I took it out this season. I am lucky if I finish 5 gas tanks over this summer. Prob will be making its way into storage very soon :rotflmao:

Wait if the Accord is your summer car, how come you don't drive it more...since it's summer? :lawl: Do you drive the RSX most the time?

b1L@L

Reaction score
:naughtyrun:

Wait if the Accord is your summer car, how come you don't drive it more...since it's summer? :lawl: Do you drive the RSX most the time?

haha nah, got married, went on honey moon, working full time, started a business, therefore, Accord collects dust majority of the time. 500 + whp is too intense for me :ehcapt:

Although, my daily keeps me quite happy, Full HFP:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I don't think I knew your Accord was making that kind of power, nice! I'd like to get mine more oomph, though I'd be good with 300hp/tq in a FWD car. But I'm really trying to save for a new (to me) ride so that won't happen for a while.

Love the 9GA sedan in white kitted out, especially the front end. Just wish it was offered in something other than FWD.

Last edited:
Back