Retrofit Club

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
In the front bumper? Yes, Hella Micro DE foglights with 3000k HID kit. May change it to 6000k eventually, but I want to see how the 3000k looks for awhile first.

Dude seein as I had the original Ion retro, I think my opinion would be best... go with the 3000K. I had 4300K in there, and it was weird to look at cus the top was yellow and the bottom was white, it was like my car was upside down or something lol. Go with the 3000K and you'll be happy.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Dude seein as I had the original Ion retro, I think my opinion would be best... go with the 3000K. I had 4300K in there, and it was weird to look at cus the top was yellow and the bottom was white, it was like my car was upside down or something lol. Go with the 3000K and you'll be happy.

Thanks, I have the 3000k kit for the fogs. If it looks nice, I'll keep it. Not sure if the ion lenses will still be on the headlights when they are redone next week, I have my TYC clear lenses lying around begging to be used. Unless something changes in the next few days, I'm most likely going to switch to the clear headlight lenses, shift the current s2000 retro to the high beam area, add TL/ZKWs in the low beam area, and have the 4-chip bright white LED strips that will span completely from one side to the other. The only other option would be to do a quad-s2000 setup, but I don't know if I really want that or not.

Cippeamb

Reaction score
Last Page

Well as far as I know it goes 2 the last page uve viewed or something unless u press last page but maybe one of the other mods can help u a little bit more. Im not completely sure about this

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Re: Last Page

Well as far as I know it goes 2 the last page uve viewed or something unless u press last page but maybe one of the other mods can help u a little bit more. Im not completely sure about this

Ummm.... wtf? lol I have no idea where that came from

KnightRyder

Reaction score
me me me....

DSC08238_39_40_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

TSX Projectors + 168 LEDs. Made by myself.
thread for more detailed info... http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22588

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Looks like im #36

TSX projectors and OEM DS2 phillips bulbs with DDm tuning slim 55w ballasts.

Picture406.jpg

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Looks like im #36

TSX projectors and OEM DS2 phillips bulbs with DDm tuning slim 55w ballasts.

Picture406.jpg

hey bro i wanna see some pics of the output with the eyebrows and 55w ballasts.

I cant wait til my retro comes in! i'll be the next member of the retrofit club!

Back