Contest #4 - Halloween (Extended Entry Date)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA's Fourth Official Photography Contest.
Please read the following post in it's entirety as in contains all the information you will need regarding this contest. By submitting a photograph you agree to all of the following.​

TOPIC: Halloween

This is a pretty open topic so be creative. The picture must be directly/indirectly related to Halloween in some form or fashion. The picture can be of costumes, activities, decorations,or general scary stuff. I can't really think of any rules so post your questions/comments/advise and we can fine tune any changes that need making.

RULES OF THE CONTEST:

* Your photograph cannot exceed 800 pixels in either height or width.
* Signatures, name, initials & watermarks are NOT allowed on your photograph. It will be disqualified.
* You cannot discuss your photograph in this thread.
* You may only enter one photograph. So be certain the one you submit is the one you want.
* Post processing will be allowed. Remember though post processing does not always help.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:

1. Email your photograph to: [email protected]
2. Put in the subject line: 6GA Photo contest '08 - Halloween
3. Be sure to include your 6thgenaccord.com user name in the email. If you do not provide your user name your entry will be rejected.

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of Friday November 9th, 2008. Any entry dated after November 9th will be rejected.

THE VOTING:
Voting will begin November 10th, 2008
Voting will end November 13th, 2008

If you have ANY questions regarding this contest please post in this thread.

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Re: Contest #4 - Halloween

bump for this...reminding you guys to start thinking up scary stuff to shoot mmmk..

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

well i haven't really picked up my camera during the Halloween season...so i am out for this one...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score

i pushed back the entry dates to get more entries and to give myself more time to recoup from bein sick...

heres the new dates

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of Friday November 9th, 2008. Any entry dated after November 7th will be rejected.

THE VOTING:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score

i pushed back the entry dates to get more entries and to give myself more time to recoup from bein sick...

heres the new dates

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of Friday November 9th, 2008. Any entry dated after November 9th will be rejected.

THE VOTING:

Back