Reaction score
so far i have
fothermucker
juicebox
jmillerf23a1
Accord281
Red02AccordV6_2
fastflyinaccord

i think i will also be entering and i know another person who said they are sending theirs today....so that is 8 so far....

sidenote...hiddengamer7? you were the first on here saying you might compete....whats up with that :ohsnap:

oh and last note...please RESIZE your photos...i have to go through and delete the exif info anyways but don't make me have to resize too! actually it only takes me an extra 3 seconds...but it kinda makes me wonder if you guys actually read the thread or not...ironically it always gets pointed out when i mess up...i love rambling...

and the the last last note...i may put off starting the voting thread until tuesday night because i have a test to study for

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Danny, sorry man, I didnt have a chance to get the shot I wanted, since I sold my camera and then just got a new one and now I am in disney world, grr. I am mad that I missed it. Thats right guys, I fail.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Nicey Nice. I wish I could have entered, there is a hilarious sign that I was going to post. I will have to get the shot and then just post it here anyways, outside of the competition.

Back