Contest #3 Reflections - Voting Thread

6GA Photo Contest - Reflections

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Choose in your own opinion the best picture! Remember to not post who you voted for!

Entry #1
entry3_1.jpg

Entry #2
entry3_2.jpg

Entry #3
entry3_3.jpg

Entry #4
entry3_4.jpg

Entry #5
entry3_5.jpg

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i know its technically posting who you vote for...but i still don't want a discussion about why or why not a particular picture was chosen that may change someone's opinion...and i make them public polls so the voting can't be stacked with a bunch of people signing up just to vote for their friend...or signing up multiple s/n's....

...sidenote...for someone that is so into photography...why aren't you competing?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ohhhhhhhh i see...no discussion...

eh, i dont have much inspiration for some of the themes...like this one, i could have submitted an old shot but it was only 640x480 so it wouldnt have looked great. idk...i couldnt think of anything original...i could have gone down to one of the lakes...i could have used the bankone building downtown...i could have used a mirror somehow, but nothing came to me...

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
ohhhhhhhh i see...no discussion...

eh, i dont have much inspiration for some of the themes...like this one, i could have submitted an old shot but it was only 640x480 so it wouldnt have looked great. idk...i couldnt think of anything original...i could have gone down to one of the lakes...i could have used the bankone building downtown...i could have used a mirror somehow, but nothing came to me...

i shouldve competed in this one.. i had some ideas -_-

Raymond

Reaction score
I would've competed in this one as well but I got really busy and never had a chance to go out and take the specific shot I was wanting to take. I'd definitley like to try out the next one!

Back