Contest #6 - Open Topic

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA's Sixth Official Photography Contest.
Please read the following post in it's entirety as in contains all the information you will need regarding this contest. By submitting a photograph you agree to all of the following.​

TOPIC: Open Topic

This is a open topic so be creative. The only rules that apply are no nudity or anything offensive. I reserve the right to reject any photo that is not appropriate.

RULES OF THE CONTEST:

* Your photograph cannot exceed 800 pixels in either height or width.
* Signatures, name, initials & watermarks are NOT allowed on your photograph. It will be disqualified.
* You cannot discuss your photograph in this thread.
* You may only enter one photograph. So be certain the one you submit is the one you want.
* Post processing will be allowed. Remember though post processing does not always help.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:

1. Email your photograph to: [email protected]
2. Put in the subject line: 6GA Photo contest '08 - Open Topic
3. Be sure to include your 6thgenaccord.com user name in the email. If you do not provide your user name your entry will be rejected.

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of December 30th, 2008. Any entry dated after December 30th will be rejected.

THE VOTING:
Voting will begin January 1st 2009
Voting will end January 3rd 2009

If you have ANY questions regarding this contest please post in this thread.

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
You left the hometown topic stuff in your post, just fyi. So this contest has no rules pretty much?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
interesting...maybe i will actually take a picture for this...such a wide topic haha...

mine will probably have something to do with christmas if i get one taken

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the reason why i decided to have it this way was that...we had some folks that didn't get theirs to me for one reason or another...so this way they can still enter those if they want....and people that want to do Christmas pictures are more than welcome to without me singling out any one religion since im sure we all represent many diff religions...

Also im gonna add this to the first post later...but...POST ON HERE WHEN YOU SEND YOUR PIC...i will respond that i got it ON THIS THREAD...and that way before i start the contest i can browse through here and make sure i got everyone's...so if you send it and don't post here...you better just hope that it goes through...cause i can't do anything if you don't post and your pic gets lost....

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
there will be a free calendar given to the winner IF there are 10+ entries, i know that may sounds unreasonable but there are tons of great photographers on 6GA and Danny deserves better response from the site for his effort.

Back