AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
As I stated to a lot of you over the phone that last week and this week we would start assembly on the accord coilovers. Here is what I have completed so far and what coilovers will be shipped out tomorrow. These coilovers were finished on Friday, and will ship out tomorrow once I set up the UPS software. I am tired of going to the UPS store to drop off the packages, and now that assembly is back on track we now have UPS coming in for pickups.

Louis Carter
Nikola Yahontov
Reginald De Los Santos
Slava Kachkovskiy

Also for those who ordered a 7th gen setup I posted some pictures on our website www.amrengineering.com and will have those ready sometime next week.

We will continue to assemble the accord coilovers as springs arrive for your sets. That is the latest update for now. I will forward any tracking numbers I have once I print them.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
June 14th..... still no coilovers......

............just sayin...........

Gosh shut up, you got your money back, done deal. Do you think I snapped my fingers and these coilovers all of a sudden just assembled themselves. We got 4 orders assembled which I stated would happen and more! You only had to wait another week before you got your order, but you didn't wanna wait. So you got your money back which I offered, so shut up, and stop your whining and your drama.

By the way the 7th gen setup you see on our website is the setup YOU were suppose to get, and is now completed.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
What kind of setup did you get? I want AMRs too but its too hard to get a hold of Andy. I'm interested if you're selling your set and if its right for me. PM me :)

It's not hard if YOU PICK UP THE PHONE LOL. We are not a internet based company. I hate it when people say it is hard to get a hold of me when we have our number right on our website. I just got your PM, as I stated I do not go on here much, and I didn't have time last week. I will reply to it right now.

akoutmos

Reaction score
The new coilovers are lookin real clean. Glad to hear that assembly is getting back on track. I hope the transition to the new shop is coming along smoothly.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
The new shop is great, and last week I was also rather busy with corner weight services. I have not trained anyone to do that so last week I had a few guys that came to the shop to have me corner weight there cars. I will hire more people when things settle down cause I can't train anyone with the amount of things going on. If I am not on the computer or working on a car I am putting coilovers together. So people gotta also realize I have local clients I have to cater to as well. Things are pretty tight right now so if a customers car takes a lil longer than it is suppose to it puts everything off. I can't afford to have cars sit on the lift. Gotta get them in and out so we can keep things rolling. The new shop is great, and has really opened more opportunities for us to offer more services locally. Got a few more things to do, but things are looking great. Just wish there was more than 1 of me, and more hours in a day lol.

implayaz9

Reaction score
Andy mine will be different than the pics u posted or? Also when will u calling me for the rest of the deposit?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Woooo glad to hear that people will start getting their suspension!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back