FS: Huge list of parts for sale! some computer stuff too! (no 56k)

Artistotle

Reaction score
Hello Everybody, selling a bunch of stuff! Some of it is new, some of it is used, and some are projects which will need more effort on your behalf. The good news is that most of this stuff is cheap! Feel free to contact me if you need more pictures/details/explanations, however just posting in this thread is probably best so that everybody could see the answer and i don't keep having to worry about space in my inbox. Most prices listed are not including shipping, but I am willing to ship at your expense. Will give discounts if you buy multiple things.

Ichibahn Red Leather and Stainless steel shifter for Automatics. Almost new condition, rare item. Screws included. This is a heavy, quality piece. 60 shipped obo.

ichibahnshifter1.jpg
ichibahnshifter2.jpg

6x9 Pioneer Metal Mesh Speaker grills. Will fit with any 6x9 speaker. Good condition. Would look best if the plastic bezel was painted. $10 OBO

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/speakergrills.jpg

R Racing Black Floor mats with blue details. Fully rubber, like new condition, just has some dirt on them in the picture that needs to be washed off. Full set is $25 OBO.

floormats.jpg

NOKYA red anodized aluminum pedals for automatics. includes footrest, brake, accelerator, and traction rings. drilling recommended.
brand new! $25 shipped
1129090102.jpg

Front Honda Badge from 01 accord coupe. Looks good from a couple feet away, up close has minor pitting (normal for its age). Would be great for anybody looking to make themselves a custom front badge. Comes with stock screws.

badge1s.jpg
badge2z.jpg

Fossil "Blue Series" Watch. Originally bought for $100 in 2007. Fully Stainless Steel, Quartz movement, black face with 3 inset faces for stopwatch seconds, minutes, hours. Water Resistant to 330 Feet. Comes with original box, receipt, warranty card, 2 extra links in new condition. Needs a new battery. Adjustment dial needs attention, and there seems to be some pitting on the hands of the watch (see photo), due to condensation that had formed inside a few times. Has minor scratches that are inevitable in stainless steel watches. They are not noticeable except when directly under bright light, like a camera flash. I'm selling this for cheap but the warranty is good for 11 years total (thus, 8 years left on it) provided you have the original receipt (which is included). You will be able to redeem the warranty and they will fix the battery for $15 (includes shipping back to you) plus 7.50 for the condensation and side knob repair, which is covered under warranty since it is labeled as water resistant. Hell, you might even get a brand new replacement since they don't make this watch anymore. Or just get a local watch guy to replace the battery for you and it should run fine, just keep it dry. $20 OBO

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/watch1k.jpg http://img815.imageshack.us/i/watch2z.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/watch3.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/i/watch4.jpg

Nvidia MSI 8800 GT. Features upgraded fan (compared to noisy reference design) designed by MSI with 4 heatpipes and a silent fan. The temps are great and the card is very quiet. I'm selling this with original box, packaging, DVI to VGA adapter, Component cables, S-Video converter, manual, and software CD. $80 OBO

ultra quiet EVGA nvidia 7600gt upgraded with zalman fan and zalman heatsinks. Gets good framerates in Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, need for speed pro street, etc.)$40
IMG_6449.jpg

IMG_6450.jpg

NZXT trinity mid tower case with digital temp sensor and readout = 40 pickup, 60 shipped.
IMG_6453.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

USB Drink Warmer and USB Hub. This nifty thing uses up one USB port but acts as a hub for an additional 4 USB devices (has ports on the left and right sides, 2 each), and can also keep your coffee warm. Silver finish with brushed metal heating surface (can be turned on or off independant of being a hub. $10 OBO.

hotplate.jpg

Last edited:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
not lookin to buy, but that tower is dirrtyyyy nice

and i'd take the center caps if i didnt already buy some brand new. ffffffuuuuu

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I was looking at this for car parts reasons, but that Dreamcast with games is an incredible bargain :D

except Vigilante 8 because...meh, those are like some of the best games that system had too.

Shenmue II with an import game converter is pretty rare also.

seriously, someone not be an idiot and pick that up.

/gaming nerd

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I was looking at this for car parts reasons, but that Dreamcast with games is an incredible bargain :D

except Vigilante 8 because...meh, those are like some of the best games that system had too.

Shenmue II with an import game converter is pretty rare also.

seriously, someone not be an idiot and pick that up.

/gaming nerd

Lol agreed. Used to have a Dreamcast, but sold it in a garage sale a while back. Virtual On and Sonic Adventure were the ****.

Back