Nov/Dec 2012 Rotm Nominations (extended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Nov/Dec 2012 Rotm Nominations

Those of us who have been here since the beginning to 2007, have different inspirations than alot of the newer guys.

Obviously there has to be a standard, and so, based on the have to have been active within a week, it is a VERY limited pool to choose from, IMO.

Not complaining, just makes it hard to pick someone who hasn't already won.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

Those of us who have been here since the beginning to 2007, have different inspirations than alot of the newer guys.

Obviously there has to be a standard, and so, based on the have to have been active within a week, it is a VERY limited pool to choose from, IMO.

Not complaining, just makes it hard to pick someone who hasn't already won.

This is the problem. Most of the people that we (those of us who have been here a while) find inspiring have either already won, or like others said, not been active.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

It seems to me that this needs to be delayed a week or two, so Lemon can think up how this ROTM could best be executed in terms of requirements/nominations. Maybe close this thread, then reopen when it's ready? I dunno, not trying to put words in anyone's mouth, especially Lemon since he is in charge of it and knows what he's doing. Just want it to be successful. :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

It's a hard category, IMO, because the influences are based on two different groups of Members.

Lemmo, if you can work it out, great.

No pressure.

:coffee:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

yeah is it?

I would be surprised to hear one of us didn't have a license :lawl:

but I'm sure that person wouldn't be posting car related things, pretending they did if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back