April/may winner: Jv6!!

kn0x47

Reaction score
Awesome turn out this rotm guys

Congrats to JV6 for winning the April/May ROTM! Check out his Member's Ride thread HERE

8609781545_daa1294070_o.jpg

66vk10.jpg

fvvf4z.jpg

2800g3o.jpg

116huzr.jpg

2vv0y90.jpg

jt5vty.jpg

2cscrht.jpg

348hqnn.jpg

33tlevk.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
Yes, I purchased this car used at a Honda dealership back in 2004.

2. How did you end up with the accord?
I was in the market for a civic coupe, prelude, and the Accord. I ended up with the Accord because it was bigger and had more luxery options which the other 2 didn't have.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
I first started in 2007-2008ish, I had the car stock for a long time until I decided to go and give it a new look. My first mod for the Accord was Oem Front Lip, TL Rims, and HnR Race Springs all in a span of few weeks. I road this setup until 2011 as I was struggling a little bit with bills.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
Not every moment I had was perfect, there were times where I struggle to mod the car and needed help from others.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
I left it stock for too long, reason why it looks like this today because there isn't many clean looking 6thgens around repping locally. There is but not enough.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
I've been debating on new wheels for a long time now. I also plan to do some small engine work to it, nothing major.

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Besides helping my fellow accord friends with labour, just my accord for time being .

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
Most favourite thing about my car has to be the Authentic Honda underbody spoiler. BoostedV6 texted me a picture of a junk yard with it one day and the next day I went to take a look it. I waited many years to find this authentic kit since it was discontinued by Honda. I pickandpulled it off in the rain and muddy condition and when it was off I held it as it was a trophy. My best money investment I believe has to be FnF full coilovers + Gloss black painted roof. It gave my car the way I wanted it to look with an aggressive "OEM+ stance".

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
I would like to thanks all 6thgenaccord members, without this site and ppl my car would not look like the way it is today. I also like to thank some locals Storms, Hc529, and boostedv6(retire) for the massive help and information they given me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What, this box?? :lawl:

Congrats buddy, well deserved win. I never get tired of your car. Keep up the good work!

Back