Sept/Oct ROTM Winner "Yogi"

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Yogibannerfinal.jpg

Well I would like to personally say congrats to Yogi for winning ROTM for Sept/ Oct..The theme this time was "Best West Coast" Accord..Probably the toughest competition so far..Anyways enough talking and on to the fun stuff!!

Congrats Yogi!!

Mod List

-Engine / Performance
Stock f23a4

-Suspension
H&R Race Springs
Tokico Illumina 5Ways

-Interior
Car Clip 2nd Mirror
Brodway Clip
Momo Hub
Momo Steering Wheel & Person Wooden Steering Wheel When I feel Pimp Heh
NRG v2 QR
infinity front & rear 6.5 & 6x9
DA shift boot
Razo Shifter

-Cosmetic
Custom BMW Merlotrot Z4/M3 Paint
Carbon Fiber Hood (Unknown Brand)
Sparco Hood Pins
WW W-Type Front Lip
Yakima roof Rack w/ Snow Board Attachments
M3 Snowboard With Berton Bindings ;-P hahaha
Benon Rear Tow Hook
Black housing headlights with chrome corners
Generic window visors
Work VS Editions w/ Step Lip 18X8 +26 Offset had to roll and slightly pull the fenders 7MM spacers just for the rear to line up with the body
Wheels Running 215/35/18
taillights smoked out red (Changed Top Clear Bottom Red)
CD6 Emblems
Generic H
CF Gas Door
CF Door Pillars
Rear Window Visor

Yogi3.jpg

Yogi4.jpg

Yogi5.jpg

Yogi1.jpg

Yogi2.jpg

Yogi6.jpg

"Yogi's Thread"
1. Is this your first car?
-Nooo, My First Car And My Daily Till This Day Is A 93 Volvo 940 Turbo Hehe
The car i hated when i was younger, and now that im older i appreciate it

2. How did you end up with the accord?

-When i was 15 i was like damn i want a 98-02 accord coupe! i thought it had the sickest body lines and thought it was the car for me i was like i wanna do this i wanna do that basically i was being the biggest ricer ever... then when i turned 17 they decided to buy me a car i wanted and i REALLY wanted the coupe i asked i bugged they said yes... THEN my dad gives me the father talk and says "Insurance is way to much for a 2 door and we cant afford that" i was soooooooo sad... then he was like did they make a four door? im like yeah -_- BUT I DONT WANT THE FOURDOOR lol... but then when i got to the dealer.. i was kinda like mad dawging it... then saw the inside and outside... i was like wut ever... but the minute they sold the car to us and my dad gave me the keys... like any 16/17 year old kid... i was happy and drove away... and ended up liking it a lot more then i thought iw ould

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
-I think it was 6-8 months after getting the car... or maybe even sooner, my dad has always been the type to talk and say keep it all stock! don't lower your car! i know how kids like lowering there car and putting new wheels and looking like a gangster rolling around the hood... and i told him i wouldn't... till he left for Thailand *evil grin* then he came back. saw hell and he couldn't do anything about it... so.. to bad so sad.. hehe.. i was the rebel child

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
-Three Problems actually, first one being the transmission, ive gone through a lot i think the counts @ 6 or 7... 3 rebuilt and the rest used... very bad lucky... 2nd i tend to lose a lot of front lips... 2 mugens styles 4 type r styles and 1 WW front lip. Stupid Streets of LosAngeles. and also my Hit and Run Accident, which cause a very big leap of absents from my whole car hobbie

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?

-Always been a fan of the local scene in LA... Low Riders, Custom Cars.... but out of a lot of my friends i grew more fond to it, the way i see it... I might of dropped a lot of money into the car, but its better then other things i can spend my money on... and its like yeah hey i worked on that car myself hands on, love the feeling

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?

Mods as far as they go, there probably done as of now, i guess its time to move on
i been through many days with this car and no matter what car i get in the future
this will always be my favorite... but other then mods. my last plan for the car is
the magazine feature for the JDM LA auto guide

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
-Will be tinkering with a 95 Accord Wagon ^_^
Comming soon ;D to a show near meeeeeeee

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?

-Probably my wheels and the drop... majority of the time when people see it at the meets.. there like how the hell did you fit that wheel on there... or what size is it?? then i tell them and there like how did u make that work!? i guess the offset and size made my car real unique.. Will never get rid of these wheels... yet...

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
Yeah first all everyone @ 6GA and those who voted for me... parents of course... also Ron and Celine and the rest of the Supastar Family A lot of help and support from my team and couldnt of done it without them. My cousin Revo @ Tougesports.com, Rocky & Chucky @ Showstoppersusa.com, JDMGarage, Phaze II, Dana & Cindy @ GenX, HKM SON!, Dreamworks... HotRun, All-Stars, IDK.... And especially to my close friends, Romeo, Robert, Nasif, Krys, Richard, Alex, Mark Cat, Mark TaYNAP, Mo, Karissa, Liz, Benny, Monicaaa, And last but not least to Stacie(Happy Birthday) , for taking all my car crap when hanging around me hahaha
letting me pull over whenever i heard somthing slightly abnormal lol ...they have all been my support sinceee day 1

thanks guys :)

Once again congrats Yogi for winning!
-6thgenaccord Admin/Mods

naoandlata

Reaction score
Congrats! Too bad hes taking his hands off this car:(

o2 jockey

Reaction score
Congrats! Welll deserved. Good way to end your time with the car.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
wooo congrats man! your car was always sick!

when i grow up i wanna be just like yogi. ahahaha jk :p

Back