Help finding 5spd swap parts

rooky

Reaction score
Hey I just got a 2000 honda accord but its an auto and soon I want to convert it to manual. The problem is I live in NJ and the 5 speed hold their price so 3 months ago I went to a salvage dealer to buy a crash 5 speed but again the total cost ran 2 grand( broker's fee, towing, gate fee, bidding fee and cost of the junk car). The prices on craigslist for any condition 5 speed is out the roof especially if I should buy the parts piece by piece on Ebay. So im stuck thinking what to do forward. Guys any suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:

james'99

Reaction score
There is a guy in one of the Facebook groups selling an F22 tranny in central Jersey for $250 unless you are him?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
You may be able to find a pick & pull type salvage yard around. If they have a car with the manual transmission, you can just go start removing everything you need yourself. You typically only pay for what you take out.

rooky

Reaction score
Where are those pull your own part junk yard located specific address please.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
None of us live in NJ....try Googling scrap yards local to your location or use Yellow Pages. Also sometimes the vendors that show up in the search results on car-part.com actually are pull a part yards.

Back