What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
The Squash scent that everyone boasts about is a nice scent. Doesnt smell like squash at all. The best description Ive heard is "Sprite", lol. It has a nice citrus smell about it.
Regarding those JDM squash ones. Those are actually derived from a classic soft drink in Japan, called "Lemon Squash", meaning squashed lemon soda. So, you're right about those air fresheners smell like citrus sodas.

Ratchet

Reaction score
^same here. I never hang those trees anywhere. Also tried those "new car scent" but I didn't liked it.. Couldn't beat a newly shampooed carpet and stain-free leather seats.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ my air freshener is actually the scent of "shampoo". :lolrun:

Last edited:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Yankee candle New car scent does smell like leather and new plastics, seems it's the only one I've found, I use the car jar, because it lasts the longest. Any other flavor they have is a candle, but specifically they have Leather and New Car Scent

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yankee candle New car scent does smell like leather and new plastics, seems it's the only one I've found, I use the car jar, because it lasts the longest. Any other flavor they have is a candle, but specifically they have Leather and New Car Scent
That's nice. I'd look for that b/c I luuuv the real smell of a new car.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Wait so you just have a candle? And which one smells like new leather? Because that is my favorite scent ever! And nothing ever is it... Like new car usually just smells like cleaners :lawl:

LeAccord

Reaction score
How often do you have to have it inspected? If often; you basically have to revert it back every _x_ years???

I'm pretty sure it's just a once off to register the car in a different state from where it was originally bought and used. Or if you get defected by police then you gotta go in again but they'll only inspect what was defected, not the entire car.

And just for the record, I feel like going out to buy a new air freshener now .. I like ones that don't smell very artificial and fruity because those sometimes gives me headaches. The leather, fresh and clean smell is what I like most.

^ my air freshener is actually the scent of "shampoo". :lolrun:
So your air freshener is your wife . :lawl:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Wait so you just have a candle? And which one smells like new leather? Because that is my favorite scent ever! And nothing ever is it... Like new car usually just smells like cleaners :lawl:

all of the flavors they have are based EXACTLY on their candles apart from Leather, and New Car scent, Legit, the leather smells like a brand new jacket, and new car smells like new plastics and leather.

as a sidenote i came across an accord on craigslist.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3673183199.html

3G23L63Jd5Nd5Ie5Had3a4c2617e62c581f99.jpg

Ridiculous.

Back