6thGenAccord.com has a new owner.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Bryan and I just took over 6thGenAccord.com. I have no major plans to change anything on how the forum is ran or how its setup. I do plan on getting a new skin/look for the site, so keep an eye out for a thread I will be creating soon about it. The existing staff will be the same, not getting rid of anyone. I have just recently added more smilies and will being adding a few more. So if you have any questions or suggestions for me and the forum, please post them here.

Look forward on seeing this forum grow and being apart of it for years to come!

Bryan :chewie:

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Welcome. Please update the plugin for the tapatalk application. I use it frequently and im sure a bunch of other members would like to get all the features on tapatalk the androi and iphone app. Thanks

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Please update the plugin for the tapatalk application. I use it frequently and im sure a bunch of other members would like to get all the features on tapatalk the androi and iphone app. Thanks

I will when tapatalk transfers it over to me. That was one of the first things I wanted to do, but been waiting from the move it to my tapatalk account.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score

Back