Mr. Cleanswap's 03 CL-S Engine & 6spd Swap -> 01 Accord EX V6 Auto

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
hahaha.....hey, I'm proud of our local girl for doing her thing.

I give props as necessary.

Besides, my time will come when the same kudos will be returned(you included).

:lawl:

haha! thanks derek!!
props are always appreciated over here!
what you give will always be returned!
confucius-jokes_cartoon_pic.jpg

HAHA this is the third A/T-M/T swap I've done (out of about a dozen) where the owner wasn't able to drive the car off of my lot after the swap :p
-Matt
Lol, I brought a friend who can drive manual, bahaha!

Jefe02

Reaction score
Haha I stalled it a few times but I made it home fine. I'm getting better at it everytime I drive it though.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Just no street racing. I am certain there is a track close enough to you that when the time comes you can really see what it can do.

sr5guy

Reaction score
Haha I stalled it a few times but I made it home fine. I'm getting better at it everytime I drive it though.

We weren't laughing at you or anything :henry:.

So dare I ask... were you able to keep up with Dan's Legend on the way back??

-Matt

sr5guy

Reaction score
Haha yea I could keep up with him, he's lovin the rdx injectors.

He should be :p, I had to install my stock ones again (just temporary of course) and it went from go to slow.

Thanks again, BTW, Jeff!

Any of you guys running RDX injectors on the J series? I picked up 10whp and 12wtq and immensely improved low end torque and throttle response on the Legend. http://forums.acuralegend.org/rdx-injector-upgrade-sr5guy-t24351.html

Also can anyone fill me in on the story with J series V6 ECU reflashing? I noticed the stock J30 ECU was made by motorola and the J32 was a denshi-keigen. I do engine computer reverse engineering, if anyone has a stock binary I might be able to make heads and tails of it.

-Matt

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Speaking of RDX injectors, Matt, the ones you used with Jeff's build, did you use the Scion pigtails, and did you have to modify the injectors at all, or was that already done?

I saaw a thread on Acurazine about how to modify the RDX injectors to use on the J-series engine using the Scion pigtails as well.

I am actually looking in to getting the RDX injectors, since I won't be boosted(yet), I may not bother, but the gains seem to be decent even N/A.

sr5guy

Reaction score
Speaking of RDX injectors, Matt, the ones you used with Jeff's build, did you use the Scion pigtails, and did you have to modify the injectors at all, or was that already done?

I saaw a thread on Acurazine about how to modify the RDX injectors to use on the J-series engine using the Scion pigtails as well.

I am actually looking in to getting the RDX injectors, since I won't be boosted(yet), I may not bother, but the gains seem to be decent even N/A.

Nope, no RDX's on Jeff's build, they were installed on his friend's Legend (Dan). Boost or no boost the ****ing throttle response is amazing and worth it for that reason alone.

-Matt

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hmmm, good to know, I may have to seriously consider that upgrade.

The fuel rails need to be upgraded as well, or no?

Back