gben_qc stanced gold sedan

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
TL skirts look good, just need painted. Are they OEM? I know the TL OEM lip kit is hard to find.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
interested in how the skid plate was made as well, like the material and thickness, i just ordered another set of coilovers so i should probably make one :crazyrun:

He used 1/4in aluminum. Mine is is made out of 3/16th aluminum. I'm going to 1/4 steel next because aluminum is kind of pointless. Steel is a bit heavier, but a lot stronger.

gben_qc

Reaction score
He used 1/4in aluminum. Mine is is made out of 3/16th aluminum. I'm going to 1/4 steel next because aluminum is kind of pointless. Steel is a bit heavier, but a lot stronger.

I use 1/4 aluminium cause i think if it was tinner it will bent. I dont get steel cause it make sparke and cops hate stanced car over here. I don't have picture but gonna take one next oil change.

TL skirts look good, just need painted. Are they OEM? I know the TL OEM lip kit is hard to find.

Yes it's tls oem side skirt i had to cut them in the rear about 1 inch to fit perfectly with the cg chassis. All clip are at the same place. I found them in a junk yard and pay 10$ for them they where in mint condition.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Looks awesome and hmmmm, the side skirts are close by to me, might try this out :beer: Loving the two tone look you are going for also :D

gben_qc

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone! Right now i'm looking to get a teflon 1/8 plate to install under the skid plate to remove noise and go more low cause teflon can slip on ground.

Brad2274

Reaction score
How much is that gon run you?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

wondering that too, i looked up teflon sheets and damn that stuff is pricey, isnt it the same stuff as those plastic cutting boards and sheets you lay down when cutting out stencils and stuff? i feel like there has to be a cheaper good solution

Back