F23 to J30-32 swap help

Tectonickz

Reaction score
I want to swap my j30a to a f20b will it fit and work I'm not sure since I want to go from v6->i4
This has pretty much been answered. Whether your going from an i4 to a v6 or vice versa there's going to be ALOT of work because barely anything is in the same place.

Not impossible, just difficult and probably unnecessary when there's already i4 accords.

Bense

Reaction score
So who has actually done this.

Or is everyone just going to whine and complain about it being too hard, then give up.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I think you might be misinterpreting some of what is conveyed here on this topic. Most people are saying it's more difficult than it needs to be, when you could just start off with a platform that greatly facilitates the process. Not that it can't be done or that it's too hard. More like, why give yourself a migraine when you could just have a headache.

That's how it reads to me anyway. Some people see it as more trouble than it's worth, others don't. If you fall into the latter classification, then tackle it head on and show people that are thinking about it what it takes to get it done.

If there is not enough info on this topic here, maybe try the Facebook group.

Last edited:
Back