New guy, but not new to Hondas!

matts96hb

Reaction score
Sick hatch :thumbsup: and the Accord should be a good daily.

There's still some suspension options that ride well and sit at a height that won't scrape everywhere, so I wouldn't put that option completely out as of yet. Check out the suspension review thread (teins would probably work well for you).
Cool, I'll check it out.
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Blurred out SOME plates, but not all, FYI.

ANOTHER stolen Civic.....
Yeah, it was stolen about 6 years ago. Measures have been taken to ensure that does not happen again :)

The plates being exposed doesn't matter too much - the car isn't at its registered address.
Welcome to the site man. so not many plans for the Accord then?

I like the man cave sign, lol.
Not too many plans as of right now. If anything, a CL-S 6 speed swap when the autotragic does finally quit on me.
01 v6 coupe, EK hatch and a CB7. You've owned all my favorite Hondas. :lawl:

Are you on cb7tuner? Your green sedan looks familiar.

Hatch sounds like it made some righteous numbers. Good work.

CG looks good, too. Not a fan of blacked out wheels on the SMR coupes, otherwise, I lke it. :thumbsup:

Yeah I am on CB7 tuner but I rarely check that site. I am mostly on Hondaswap because I'm a mod over there.

The hatch has been a project, but I am glad I built it. Its a fun little car.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's funny, I see the CB's and it reminds me of my Uncle's 93.

I was just asking him about it on the weekend, and he had bought his new, fully loaded for $23K.

Couldn't believe they went for that much back then, and that was after a $5K mistake on the part of the dealership!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn, tht's a huge intercooler haha.. looks like u know what u're doing :thumbsup: welcome

matts96hb

Reaction score
It's funny, I see the CB's and it reminds me of my Uncle's 93.

I was just asking him about it on the weekend, and he had bought his new, fully loaded for $23K.

Couldn't believe they went for that much back then, and that was after a $5K mistake on the part of the dealership!
I can't imagine a 93 Accord selling for that much! I paid $350 for my first one, and $2,000 for the maroon cb7. I guess they're called stealerships for a reason :)
damn, tht's a huge intercooler haha.. looks like u know what u're doing :thumbsup: welcome
Yea, it was a real PITA to get it in the car. At first I didn't have a bumper support, but I have since cut and welded the support to accommodate the intercooler.

After doing some reading, I decided on a Morimoto mini h1 retrofit kit from the retrofit source. Ordered today, should be here sometime next week. Hopefully I'll get a chance to install it then!

truonghthe

Reaction score
looks like you already got a progress going lol, keep up the good work.

Back