I'm really excited.

emii

Reaction score
Well I applied for a loan, and I find out next week if I qualify. It'd only be around $5k, BUT that's enough for me!

Here's what I plan on getting:
Coilovers
Flowmaster exhaust
Headers
Headlights. I really want the black TYC projectors :skurred:
Tie rods cause I'm pretty sure mine suck.
New intake
Replace the top and lower grills
LED lighting on everything inside
Shorter E-brake and shifter :)
And maybe finally get my paint done.

Only issue is I can't decide if I want Ksport coilovers or F&F, if I should do a CAI vs. SAI, etc etc. Decide for me k? Thanks :D

Boo45

Reaction score
^My thoughts exactly. I would advise against getting LEDs inside, they may look cool at first but after a couple days they aren't so special.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
your going to be real excited when you are 5000 in debt and really have nothing to show for it.

if I were you I would buy annother car or back out of the loan maybe use it to go to some sort of schooling

emii

Reaction score
Why do people take out loans to mod their car?

Because my suspension is falling apart and I need it fixed quick. Why do people post in a thread that asks for opinions on PARTS and not finances? Lots of help, thank you.

your going to be real excited when you are 5000 in debt and really have nothing to show for it.

if I were you I would buy annother car or back out of the loan maybe use it to go to some sort of schooling

1. It'll be paid off by the end of summer, don't worry. 2. If I wanted another car then I wouldn't have bought this one. 3. My work pays for my college.

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
^^i have f2 and theyre alright, i kinda wanna get ksports though. but if you want to go stiff then go with f2, both go as low so that isnt a factor. i love my interior LEDs. mmm i would say since you have a auto, go with a SRI because it sounds cooler lol. why not get magnaflows instead of flowmaster? with magnaflows, you'll get lifetime warrenty. i just recently found out bout the lifetime warrenty on the exhaust. mmmmm what else what else....thats bout it :run:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Good luck I've hard better things about k sports than F&F But I love my FF coilovers. I had flow master exhaust POS! Do not get that junk go magnaflow. Find the muffler you want and take it to a muffler shop to get the piping done. I love my magnaflow exhaust. Go SRI intake instead of CAI to insure no hydrolock.

emii

Reaction score
^^i have f2 and theyre alright, i kinda wanna get ksports though. but if you want to go stiff then go with f2, both go as low so that isnt a factor. i love my interior LEDs. mmm i would say since you have a auto, go with a SRI because it sounds cooler lol. why not get magnaflows instead of flowmaster? with magnaflows, you'll get lifetime warrenty. i just recently found out bout the lifetime warrenty on the exhaust. mmmmm what else what else....thats bout it :run:

Thank you! I'll probably go with Ksports. I know someone who sells Flowmasters and he said if I have any problems with them he'll help me out. He also said that the kind he's going to sell me isn't a really popular kind.. Idk I'll get more info on it for sure

Good luck I've hard better things about k sports than F&F But I love my FF coilovers. I had flow master exhaust POS! Do not get that junk go magnaflow. Find the muffler you want and take it to a muffler shop to get the piping done. I love my magnaflow exhaust. Go SRI intake instead of CAI to insure no hydrolock.

SRI it is haha :) What didn't you like about Flowmaster? I've heard good things about Magnaflow but everyone and their mom has them lol

dvilla5506

Reaction score
I love the ksports plus they're orange but if u got the $$ then go ff type 2 point 5 lol and the springs will match the lip on ur rims

Back