New Guy, all over California :)

wu_tang

Reaction score
my name is erik, i lurked on this forum long before buying my accord, but since i have one now i figured id make a acct

the car: 2000 LX sedan
-dark blue exterior (oem, dont remember exact name)
-gray cloth interior
-stock everything, 5 speed, clean title
only pic i have
Bakersfield-20120419-00626.jpg

plans: (aka sh!t that will probably never happne...jk)
-full nose mask or 01-02 coupe front w/o amber strip in headlights
-nice coilovers (whatever comes my way when i have the money)
-fix oil leak thats probably coming from main seal
-nice wheels
-weathertech visors and red/clear optional tails

The owner:
-i was born and lived in Long Beach Calif for a big chunk of my youth, but have lived as far north as Belllingham Wa and the Bay Area. I live in Bakersfield Calif now (cheap housing, no other reason to come to this ****hole). I have been wrenching on hondas since 2003, no major accomplishments, just built them to cruise and have fun without getting completely sucked into the "scene".

thanks for looking
-Erik. C

sold this to buy the accord

QmFrZXJzZmllbGQtMjAxMTA2MjgtMDAzNzcuanBn.jpg

Darianjr1

Reaction score
welcome to the site man and good luck with modding looks like your going to be off to a good start and man that was a sexy color on that hatch

wu_tang

Reaction score
thanks fellas.

the hatch was by far one of my favorite cars iv had. it treated me real well, drove it to eibach and wekfest, but where i live was like driving a giant Thief magnet.

iv had 2 cars stolen from my house (95 Gsr sedan and a 99 civic LX) if that would have happened to my hatch i would have cried

wu_tang

Reaction score
cars are found stolen and stipped on a daily basis, all for stupid little things like cheap wheels and interior pieces.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
cars are found stolen and stipped on a daily basis, all for stupid little things like cheap wheels and interior pieces.

Definitely! that is the reason why I sold my car and went into the accord scene too. Until the mod bug hit:doh:

wu_tang

Reaction score
u feel me man lol. A heavily moded cg accord stands more of a chance here than a lightly moded ek, eg, dc or ef.

my beloved GSR, stolen, stripped and burned. taken from my driveway at 9:45 pm, no shame

parkinggarage002.jpg

Back