juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

Bax

Reaction score
that works great unless you get to be the first person in line at a red light on a newly paved intersection which makes me sit at a damn 45 degree angle almost with some douche on my ***. Idc how comfortable I am I'm going to use my hand brake. lol

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
:lawl: have it in gear, foot on brake and one on the clutch, slowly let go of the clutch till it catches a bit, then move foot off brake to gas, and drive off. it always works for me :lawl:. and now i have very little to no rollback

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
for hills, have your right foot on the brake, left on the clutch (no **** :lawl:). slowly let out the clutch until you feel it catch while still on the brake. then let go of the brake and put your foot on the gas, your car should stay where it is, or move back very slowly. then take off as normal, or maybe a little more gas
lol, so funny, everything you said, i already have an idea in mind what you're talking about LOL! thanks!

Or you could just gun that **** and go through a set of tires. :lawl:
did you see what rich did with the car? LOL burned them tires good!

Congrats on the swap! Im thinking of going out to Canada to visit my uncle in Mississauga, I wanna see this thing in person. :run:
OUUU!! When!!! come come!!
we have weekly meets on thursdays in mississauga =)

Back