Cmgreensr's 02 6 speed

cmgreensr

Reaction score
So this will just kind of serve as a place for me to keep track of my car. I bought this car in 2/16 from a member that already had the J32A2 6 speed swap done so this journey has been just about me bringing the car more to where I want it to be. The car has a ton of work done to it so I will be editing this post to update with more info. This isn't my first CG but this is the platform that I had been wanting for some time. On with a few pics:

The day she was delivered from Mass to Delaware

Magnaflow dual stainless exhaust with Tails that are a little different:

How she currently sits waiting for me to get off my butt:

Swift springs to bring the teins a new lease on life:

A little braking force:

Some newly constructed retros to match the calipers:

I also found these ions local so I had to buy them still new in their box:

This is the first time they ever had the plastic off. This photo is not edited:

Some interior shots, nothing has changed, yet:

New wheel I picked up a couple days ago:

Under the hood, will be getting much love here:

New intake manifold in preparation of powdercoating and hydrodipping things under the hood:

I guess I'll hold for now. I have been up all night with a sick child so I decided to make this post. I hope you enjoy the start of my journey. You guys have always given great advice so I'm sure I will still have questions no matter how much I have learned over the years lol.

Last edited:

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Looks good cant wait to see more. Love the headlights different from all the black or clear housings.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Can't believe you found a set of ion headlights, BNIB at that. What a find. I've never seen calipers with graphics on them, wonder how that will hold up to the heat.

I feel your pain with staying up, hope your kid feels better soon.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Looks good cant wait to see more. Love the headlights different from all the black or clear housings.

Thanks, I love all the different styles but of course you try to be unique and that is hard to do with so many great builds already out there.

The wheels are just xxr 527's in 18x8.75. They aren't my personal favorite but I do love the way they look on these cars and I needed a wheel with the proper offset and spoke to clear the BBK. These will do very nice.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Can't believe you found a set of ion headlights, BNIB at that. What a find. I've never seen calipers with graphics on them, wonder how that will hold up to the heat.

I feel your pain with staying up, hope your kid feels better soon.

The ions were a steal and popped up on a local Honda Facebook page. Guy bought them new and was going to retrofit them into a civic years ago so he never even owned an accord lol. Within 5 minutes of his post, we had a deal!

The hydrodip is good to 400 degrees and dot 3 boils at 401 degrees so the way I see it is that when the graphics start to fail, I'm already in trouble!

The boy seems fine today, now of course it's me that is tired lol

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Calipers look sick! Both headlights look sick!! Car looks sick!! How do u get that blue/yellow glare on the headlights? or are they bought that way?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Calipers look sick! Both headlights look sick!! Car looks sick!! How do u get that blue/yellow glare on the headlights? or are they bought that way?

Thanks man! The tint on the lights is actually embedded into the lense and they used to be sold by the company Depo years back. They are fairly rare since they have been discontinued for quite a while but it's a rare thing to find a set that has never had the factory plastic removed. I was very happy to say the least!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
That yellow cylinder head cover(s) reeeally reminds me of a member's ride but I just can't get it.. If you don't mind me asking, who did you get this CG from?

What kind of Tein suspensions are you on now? Seems like you're ready to rock the OOAK headlights & calipers but what are you going to do w/ those ions? :naughty:

Welcome back to the game, sir.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
That yellow cylinder head cover(s) reeeally reminds me of a member's ride but I just can't get it.. If you don't mind me asking, who did you get this CG from?

What kind of Tein suspensions are you on now? Seems like you're ready to rock the OOAK headlights & calipers but what are you going to do w/ those ions? :naughty:

Welcome back to the game, sir.

Good call on recognizing the car. The previous owner is Jefe02. :waytogo:
He was a great seller by the way.

They are Tein SS with pillow top mounts with EDFC. As far as the ions go, I think I'll hold on to them for awhile. I usually hold on to rare parts but I did just sell a set of all clear tails so you never know I guess.

Back