FS: Who needs wood?

Mikey

Reaction score
These coupe switches will only work on the 98-00 model. I attempted to install these on my 02 but no luck.

6GA correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a slight difference in the size.

I have OEM wood switches in my 01. I don't remember the exact process but I do remember it being a major PITA and they didn't light up after the swap. It involved taking apart the switches and inners and swapping them. It was easy if you're inclined but still sucked, lol.

305S0L

Reaction score
I have OEM wood switches in my 01. I don't remember the exact process but I do remember it being a major PITA and they didn't light up after the swap. It involved taking apart the switches and inners and swapping them. It was easy if you're inclined but still sucked, lol.

It was rather simple for me! The drivers side OEM wood from a 98 will work for 01, plugs right up. You can't just swap the wood. You need the entire piece though (including the switch) and not just the cover. I learned you can't separate an 01 or 02 driver side switch.

As of the passenger side, the 98 will not fit the 01 without using the switch borrowed from the 01. That's how fit 98-00 wood control switches to my 02. I'll take a picture and show you what I mean.

PM's replied!

Last edited:
Back