FS: K Series Accord, Shell

b1L@L

Reaction score
The time has come, most of the car has been parted out, and I am now looking to sell the shell of this car. This is the ONLY 6th gen accord with a K Series that would currently exist. Only someone that understand what kind of work is needed to be done to this bay to make this swap possible, would appreciate this car. The bay was painted after all the fabrication was done and is still mint. See pics for details. The car is ready to have a motor dropped in the way it is.

I am literally letting it go for a steal.
$1400 takes the SHELL with suspension, no seats, bumpers, ect.
The Car will NOT have any title since i brought it over from the USA the same way, so dont bother asking me. You can buy this car, take out the frame, or make it a track car, for this price, you will never come across this deal. The body is in really good shape considering it only has about 75,000 miles on it.

The car is located in Niagara falls, Canada and will need to be picked up here only.

If serious, PM me.

Here are pics how it sits right now:

Ccrew95

Reaction score
Is this Dreman's old car? I wanted to buy it when he sold it, had no money. I want to buy it now, still have no money.:squintrun:
GLWS!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Such a sad end for this car. Maybe someone will still have some use for it though, glws.

Back