Rear Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler for Sedan and Coupe from AIT Group Buy

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
For those that know about the group buy, the group buy is now off, and the list is null and void.

If you want a spoiler, call this number 626 820 1370 for AIT, and place your order for the spoiler. There are 5 left for the coupe and 8 left for the sedan. First come first serve at this moment.

The price is 175 shipped paypal only.

If you want more information, go to this link

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182538&page=45

Once this shipment is gone, it'll probably be another couple of months until more comes in.

I will NOT answer any questions in this thread. Good luck, and pick one up if you got the funds. Very limited production, as there are only about 20 in existence.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You still get the gb price, which is $175 shipped, just the waiting list is now a free for all list. A bunch of people flaked and OP gave the go ahead to just order one if you want one. It's a great deal and a quality product, and AIT went to trouble to make these for us.

And yes, check the V6P thread above for everything you'd want to know.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i got quoted for the same for picked up. $175 picked up including tax and everything

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
it went from 165 shipped to 175 ... now 190 for cali ... no wonder so many flaked :hide:
Shut the fuck up troll. Do you know how much crap I had to go through to get the ball rolling on this spoiler? I spent the last year or two getting this made with AIT.

So many people flaked out it was ridiculous. I'd send out 9 or 10 PMs and get 3 or 4 replies, and MAYBE 2 people who committed to buying.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
it went from 165 shipped to 175 ... now 190 for cali ... no wonder so many flaked :hide:

show me one store that advertises their pricing WITH tax.

the $165 price was NEVER guaranteed for the 6th gen spoiler, that was the price of the 7th gen spoiler they made. that price was only up there for an estimation of the final price.

Back