Whats your MPG on a full tank?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
lol I've never even bothered to calculate. I should though cuz my cousin claims that his turbo'd lsv integra fills up fully for $30 and runs for 2 weeks to school and work, which is a decent 15-20 min drive each way. AND he uses 93 octane. Sounds like BS to me and that pisses me off cuz mine's fills at $40-50 depending on gas price.

psychoticnemo

Reaction score
Lately I have been getting approx 320 Gallons to the tank(15gal.) which sucks. I'm trying to figure out why it happening i don't work that far away, and i'm really not driving the heck out of it. So i'm gonna do another test this next fill'er'up and grandma it

6genaccord

Reaction score
wow whats wrong with my car... auto f23a4

I used to get about 300-350 on a full tank.

Since getting 18's I get about 250 per tank...

is that thrown off THAT much because of the tire size?...

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I only get about 21-22 mpg half city/half highway and 26-27 strictly highway. Stock 4cyl (except for eBay intake) and 5 speed. Going to change spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor and see if that helps.

BTW, anyone have any success with the fuel injector cleaner that you put in the gas tank?

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
i got the car 3 months ago and the dealer told me they did it all before they sold it.
I bet that is total horsesh*t. Unless they showed me the receipts for the parts I wouldn't believe them. You should have asked the salesman to tell you exactly what was done to it and watch him stammer and try to feed you some BS.

My mileage has actually gotten worse since I installed my SRI. Even if I baby the sh*t out of it for a whole tank of gas. I used to consistently get 30mpg city driving, now I'm down to about 27.5 :(

Back