top out?

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
And how would you explain that to a cop if you were pulled over........:coffee:

Cop: Do you know how fast you were going?

Me: Hmmm, as fast as you were when you pulled me over.

Cop: Get out the car and put your hands behind your back.

Later that night

New thread

Help, got pulled over at 125. what should i do? lol:darryl:

mxjoe388

Reaction score
yea that gearing thing is gibberish to me can someone explain a lil better how would i change that so i go faster in an auto?new gears?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
yea that gearing thing is gibberish to me can someone explain a lil better how would i change that so i go faster in an auto? new 5-speed or 6-speed tranny ftw. :hihi:
Sorry had to do it. Even tiptronic cars don't compare to a manual transmission. I don't know enough about autos to compare them except to say that you have very little power in controlling the shifting.

mxjoe388

Reaction score
well i have 2 6thgen sedans one im drivin now and the other im droppin a 350 chevy engine into starting next weekend + rwd so that will be stick but jw for now i dont have the $$$ for a new tranny if im doin this project

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
well i have 2 6thgen sedans one im drivin now and the other im droppin a 350 chevy engine into starting next weekend + rwd so that will be stick but jw for now i dont have the $$$ for a new tranny if im doin this project

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

dude, the physics of tht car is gonna be completly screwed. i dont even think you could shoehorn a 350 in there without screwing with the firewall or relocating ur radiator out of the way

best of luck....but i aint bettin on ya

mxjoe388

Reaction score
measured and measured and measured and it will fit my school is payin parts and me and my class r doin it

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
measured and measured and measured and it will fit my school is payin parts and me and my class r doin it

Well if it's funded go right for it man! What is at stakes then, your group grade? You in mechanical school/auto school? If you seriously DO do this.. then please start a thread, myself, as I'm sure every single other member of this forum would like some good pictures of the progress and writeups of the process. :D :thumbsup:

fuzedaccord

Reaction score
Damnnn i got a 02 v6 auto. About every other day i hit between 110-125. with no problem except for alittle rattle from the steering wheel. Damn alignment is alittle off!!!!

Back