Immediate Concern - Strange blinkers, fogs, and sidemarkers function...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
THIS GODDAM SUCKS! FK THIS FKING CAR. I JUST REPLACED THE MULTIPLEX AND NOTHING NOT A SINGLE FKING CHANGE FKING PIECE OF SH1T!

I am clueless as what to do.. this is a waste of my fking time and money. I've lost just about all nerve with this s h i t.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
same shiet happened to me sorta....headlights would work, but ambers, tailights, etc wouldn't work. cost me $550 to find out and fix it. shiet was wack. dealership wouldn't even touch it b/c of all the custom wiring.

multiplex. check it out.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
for tnguyen, check your fuse that says "small fuse". you just wasted $550...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
same shiet happened to me sorta....headlights would work, but ambers, tailights, etc wouldn't work. cost me $550 to find out and fix it. shiet was wack. dealership wouldn't even touch it b/c of all the custom wiring.

multiplex. check it out.

NGUYEN!!!!!!! I just stated in my previous post that I just had replaced the multiplex unit! In theory it should have fixed my taillight/blinker/sidemarker/parking light/guage cluster/climate control LIGHTING. WTF Is going on here!!! and NO my small light (#10) fuse isn't burnt. And NO my other fuses aren't burnt either. W.T.F.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Nikita i was just looking thru my haynes.... and didnt really see anything that stood out in my opinion other than the multiplexor...

only thing i can say is start pulling out fuses and switch them around with other locations... just because it doesnt look blown does not mean that it isnt... i had a fuse on my amp that looked perfectly okay but as soon as i swapped it out it started working again...lol

maybe swap around your relays as well since u already replaced the multiplexor..

if you have already done these things then im sorry but those are the only 2 things that really come to mind.. :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey Hancock,
I just tried what you recommended.. switched up the lighting relays under the hood - to no avail. NOTHING is working. NOTHING. I am fresh out of ideas. I have tried everything. Yeah I've already tried everything everyone has suggested, including replacement of the multiplex unit. NO CHANGES. FUSES INTACT. DIMMER KNOB ON HIGH.

:eekwtf:

Just fking kill me. :bash: :talk-punch: :computer:

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
Hey Hancock,
I just tried what you recommended.. switched up the lighting relays under the hood - to no avail. NOTHING is working. NOTHING. I am fresh out of ideas. I have tried everything. Yeah I've already tried everything everyone has suggested, including replacement of the multiplex unit. NO CHANGES. FUSES INTACT. DIMMER KNOB ON HIGH.

:eekwtf:

Just fking kill me. :bash: :talk-punch: :computer:

i have answer to your question because this happened to me. go to the passenger side and check fuse number 10-small light, license light. the fuse should be yellow 10amps slap a new one in and waa laa

i was driving home from upstate new york, and high way patrol pulled me over because i had no taillights. i as well had no lights working interior wise like speedometer, cabin lights, lights in fold down blinds. she let me get out and see for myself, she gave me a break cuz i told her i blew a fuse and i didntt have an extra fuse. she told me to drive with my hazards all the way home.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
i have answer to your question because this happened to me. go to the passenger side and check fuse number 10-small light, license light. the fuse should be yellow 10amps slap a new one in and waa laa

i was driving home from upstate new york, and high way patrol pulled me over because i had no taillights. i as well had no lights working interior wise like speedometer, cabin lights, lights in fold down blinds. she let me get out and see for myself, she gave me a break cuz i told her i blew a fuse and i didntt have an extra fuse. she told me to drive with my hazards all the way home.

Thanks man, but no thanks. I don't know how many times I have to tell people - I checked all the fuses, including the #10 small light fuse and they are all intact! It's mentioned at least twice on this page alone! I even replaced that one and some other ones to make sure! All my interior lights work besides for speedometer and climate control illumination.

If someone else tells me to check the small light fuse, turn up dimmer knob, or get a new multiplexer I'm going to have a hernia. I already did all those things!!!

:kenny:

HENRY: I'm sure there are small shops around the Oklahoma City area.. why what were you thinking? Do you think that they could figure something like this out?

Tomorrow I will go and check my fuse boxes with a multimeter and make sure they are hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back