Euro R CL-1 SWAP

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i will try to get some decent pictures, in time ... i still need to clean it up

the only code i'm getting is for the o2 ... so i need to extend the wiring down the the b-pipe ... the p/s will have to wait till i get the bracket ... but i forgot what year H series i get the bracket from ... and i need to hook up the eng. temp sensor too ...

it runs really healthy but it vtec isn't working ... i don't hear the crossover and it doesn't show it engaging in my apexi neo ... i assume it's because of the o2 and eng. temp sensor

how do you like my rear motor mount :action-smiley-042:

Picture.jpg

Last edited:

9450erick

Reaction score
v-tec should hit if your speedo is working. car should be going not reving(i tried just reving lol doesnt work)
did you check your oil. it doesnt hit if your oil is low
i seriously doubt the o2 sensor has anything to do with it.(i hav the same cell)
is your ecu reading the temp sensor?(that might be it)

GlassJAw

Reaction score
As mentioned problem wont be the o2 sensor (I disconnect mine from time to time when the hesitation annoys me) It will be the temp sensor, remember that VTec wont engage until the engine is at operating temp!!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
neo basically bypasses ecu and forces vtec to engage ... unfortunately my neo was wired for f23a4 not h22a ... everything on the neo was working except it wasn't reading rpm, and that is why vtec wasn't engaging ... so now its rewired and vtec is now working ... and man she screams like a banshee lol ... i couldn't figure out temp, so i have two choices ... hard wire temp sensor to gauge cluster and hope that works or this

Picture009-1.jpg

i don't like pods on pillar ... maybe the dual pods on the plastic cluster bezel ... anyone have one for sale?

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
^^ I'm with dvilla.... can you install it in the centre consol somewhere??
I used to have 3 50mm guages in a single Din guage holder in my DC2 Integra.

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
^^ I'm with dvilla.... can you install it in the centre consol somewhere??
I used to have 3 50mm guages in a single Din guage holder in my DC2 Integra.

i could but i want mounted where i can easily view them ... i think this is my only option since i don't want the pillar style pods

3-CB03.jpg

dvilla5506

Reaction score
u shud do sumthin different like flush mount it next to the steering wheel column nobody ever tries to hack up there dash

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
interesting ... well i do have an extra dash ... maybe ill experiment on it :lawl:

hey glassjaw, do you know what pin and color coded wire is used for eng. temp on the PCD ecu?

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
It should be C26. thats the third connector, the one on the right looking into the ECU and the forth slot along on the bottom. (might be a red/white wire)

Last edited:
Back