What Oil Filter do you use at oilchanges?

What filter do you use on your honda

• Total voters

acedomain

Reaction score
i think h and a have the hamp filters...they used to have the pre-fram hondas for sure a couple years ago.

you probably wont notice any difference since its an accord after all...

well ...i guess ill just use k&n filter next time.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I'd only shell out for a Mugen Filter if I was building a show car, then have it remote mounted.

finch13

Reaction score
I'm curious to know if you Mobil 1 filter users know where to source the M-M105 filter instead of the M-M104... they will fit all USDM Honda motors except S2000 (and one other engine that's eluding me at the moment). The 105 has a larger can and I would assume larger filter media, which logic tells me would increase oil pressure a bit. I can never find the damn thing at any parts stores...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I'm curious to know if you Mobil 1 filter users know where to source the M-M105 filter instead of the M-M104... they will fit all USDM Honda motors except S2000 (and one other engine that's eluding me at the moment). The 105 has a larger can and I would assume larger filter media, which logic tells me would increase oil pressure a bit. I can never find the damn thing at any parts stores...

I used to see those around, but that was a few years ago. I just grab the mobile filters they have now and mobile 1 oil.

jwong512

Reaction score
I used to use the Honda OEM filters but now I'm just thinking of switching over to a Purolator Gold filter. They're pretty cheap on Amazon and they're the same price as Honda OEM ones.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I often use Subaru oil filters on my car. Usually because we have a few in stock at the shop. It also runs about 7-10psi more with the scooby filter than with the honda filter.

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Back