10K worth of mods?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
10k? Black interior swap with some recaros, semi built turbo h22, some wheels and a decent sound system and maybe a paint job if i had enough

You should spend more wisely if you don't think you would have enough for paint.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
You should spend more wisely if you don't think you would have enough for paint.

Your right.. but id want a full respray, jams bay everything.. or instead of all of what i listed, id go to england get a rhd clip and have a local shop convert it =)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Your right.. but id want a full respray, jams bay everything.. or instead of all of what i listed, id go to england get a rhd clip and have a local shop convert it =)

There you go, and you could still get some of the other stuff done.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice. Sent you a pm about going back.

OP, it's a DD, not sure if this is an actualy reality for you, but the options are endless.....also pointless if you aren't really in that type of a position.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
$10k.... buy an EG, build it up, race for pinks, sell newly acquired cars, profit...???!!!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
what he said^

but fully build your engine and slap a turbo and get a nice tune for what? 15-18 psi?
i have no clue how much that would cost, best of luck

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
but.. but.. don't teh popos give up if u go over 180? oh wait.. tht's in JDM-land :lolrun:

:hide:

Back