10K worth of mods?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Disco ball, roller skating rink, ice cream bar, a 747 turbine, a couple of Bill cosby sweaters, and a president obama life size replica. Your car would be sick!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

swollen_cu

Reaction score
10k will buy you a 7th gen v6 6 speed or a 2G CL type s 6 speed. Easily in the high 13s with small mods

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
10k? Black interior swap with some recaros, semi built turbo h22, some wheels and a decent sound system and maybe a paint job if i had enough

Your right.. but id want a full respray, jams bay everything.. or instead of all of what i listed, id go to england get a rhd clip and have a local shop convert it =)

turbo G23, tsx interior swap and some Enkie Super Lights

Yup....'cause all of that extra weight from interior swaps and sound systems will get you into 13's.......lol......incredible......

with 10k i'd take this H22 sitting next to me in pieces, throw some Darton MIDs in it, forged pistons (still deciding on brand) Crower Rods, PnP/rebuild head, valve job, blox throttle body, gt35r turbo w/ manifold, Tial 38MM wastegate, and a boost controler. that'd be enough finish gathering the parts i need to finish my build.

take care of all the little details to get it running and tuned, buy a beater for a DD, then pay for track time and have a ball.

At least someone could read the one sentence OP, lol.

You'll still run 15's though.... :hide:

Back