Let's talk side mirrors

Mikey

Reaction score
You're right. Derek hasnt gotten them yet and, unless he knows what we do not then, he'll get measurements and report back.

twofast4u

Reaction score
You're right. Derek hasnt gotten them yet and, unless he knows what we do not then, he'll get measurements and report back.

Hopefully I'll be seeing Derek on thurs at the Toronto Accords End of year dinner. If he makes it were gonna do a mock test fit at the same time :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I thought we needed to measure the CF4 ones because they're for a JDM sedan so they would be more likely to fit the sedan than coupe? And I thought someone said earlier in this thread that the sedan mirrors are different than the coupe mirrors.

Maybe I'm getting confused, lol.

twofast4u

Reaction score
me 3. But I'm 80% sure coupe and sedan mirrors are interchangeable. But dont quote me on it lol

Mikey

Reaction score
me 3. But I'm 80% sure coupe and sedan mirrors are interchangeable. But dont quote me on it lol
Im pretty sure CG coupes and sedans are not interchangeable.

So, you guys might run into issues with the CF mirrors fitting a CG coupe. Test it on a sedan though. Might fit.

simon_y

Reaction score
Are we all talking about JDM Power Folding Mirrors, or Power, AND Folding mirrors?

Anyways, You have to remember that the JDM passanger side mirror is angled differently. Its angled more inwards than the driver side mirror. So the JDM passenger side mirror is going to be mounted on our driver side but is angled inwards quite a lot. I don't know how much you can actually pivot the mirror back to its original viewing position.

I want powering folding...:poke:

twofast4u

Reaction score
Are we all talking about JDM Power Folding Mirrors, or Power, AND Folding mirrors?

Anyways, You have to remember that the JDM passanger side mirror is angled differently. Its angled more inwards than the driver side mirror. So the JDM passenger side mirror is going to be mounted on our driver side but is angled inwards quite a lot. I don't know how much you can actually pivot the mirror back to its original viewing position.

I want powering folding...:poke:

Hey Simon,

Were talking about JDM power (able to move the mirror) and power folding mirrors.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I have had the mirrors for months, so yeah, I can get them and take some measurements, sure.

@Chris/Adam, didn't get a chance to check last night, but will tonight, and Adam, I will have them with me for tomorrow.

@Mikey/Chris, I don't think any sedan mirrors will fit the Coupes(and vice versa), but unless Bilal is able to confirm which ones he used, I would lean more towards them being CL mirrors.

Back