danmccormick87 '99 CG Grocery Getter

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So, I decided to do a photoshop of a potential paint job I'm considering. The colors may change, but the two-tone design is going to stay. PSed a car from Stance Works to work for this.

(Not the greatest job, it's 2:00 am and I'm tired :ownedrun:)

Who's car is that on Stanceworks? I've looked around for more Accords. Only 6thGens I've found are mine, Dragged, and Tyler's sedan.

Also if your determined on the two-tone, just make the roof and pillars a different color and the rest of the car another. Two tone doesn't really work on these imo

danmccormick87

Reaction score
My bad, StanceNation... Tired lol... CLICKY HERE FOR LINK I am going for a lime green top coat, and then a single stage jet black bottom coat. I figure this would look really awesome with the carbon fiber hood and trunk I'm planning on getting.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48841&highlight=Bagged

Paint kinda reminds me of this. Your design is a little bit better though.

Thanks, and I was thinking maybe something like a Kawasaki green. Glad you posted that up, it helped clarify why I don't like doing the black pillars and roof only. Here are a couple designs similar that I found that are similar.

8915d1124153062-two-tone-paint-job-slamboree_2005_477.jpg

slamboree_2005_345.JPG

TaurusSHOInterceptor.jpg

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Got some things for the interior...

Now to make the time to pull the panels and get this install under way :D

Also, look what I received in the mail from F23A1AT :D

More pieces for my G23 build :naughty:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
If I had those fog lights I would smash them with a hammer!!! Other than that its a nice start
SICK TL!

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
use duplicolor flat black on vinyl and maybe hard plastics too, matches oem honda/acura black much better than krylon!
(i painted my interior black and my vinyl door panel parts perfectly match my acura black dash)

danmccormick87

Reaction score
If I had those fog lights I would smash them with a hammer!!! Other than that its a nice start
SICK TL!
Don't worry, they are already smashed, and coming off the car. I needed a cheapo replacement, and they didn't hold up. :rofl: Thanks, I miss that car, drove like a dream, and the Comptech Supercharger kit was awesome!

That's a ballsy paint job lol. Hope it turns out the way you like.
Thanks, and I've decided to go with a darker green instead. Also, with the R34 front bumper, it'll flow even better with those lines.

use duplicolor flat black on vinyl and maybe hard plastics too, matches oem honda/acura black much better than krylon!
(i painted my interior black and my vinyl door panel parts perfectly match my acura black dash)
I was considering the Duplicolor, but decided I wanted a glossy interior. If it isn't what I like, I'll redo it. Question for you Brad, my vinyl on the doors have a few small tears, anyway to repair that or should I find new door panels?

Brad2274

Reaction score
I was considering the Duplicolor, but decided I wanted a glossy interior. If it isn't what I like, I'll redo it. Question for you Brad, my vinyl on the doors have a few small tears, anyway to repair that or should I find new door panels?

werent able to get the supercharger off before losing the tl? technically doesnt have to be included when turning it over!

there is repair kits to patch up the vinyl and then paint over, but they always look like barnacle covered in paint, never look right because of the oem texture that cant be matched. best bet is buy nicer panels, could find them cheap in any color without tears at most junkyards without much looking. i have one tear in my drivers side but it doesnt bother me enough lol

Back