Should I even bother....?

datechboss101

Reaction score
why dorm? just get an off-campus apartment....

I am also considering buying a condo or rent a place.

The amount of time driving 3+ hours each way would be better spent getting a part time job to offset the costs of room and board.

Like others have said, gettting roommates and offsetting the cost of rent and utilities would help too, but not all schools let freshman live off campus.

I am also looking at doing something part time, but not in the summer, since multiple people in the current community college said I can do two harda** science prereq classes during the summer if I just concentrate on studies.

Here is the issue with roommates at FIU for me at least... I took a personality test, and I am mostly an open person, and you guys won't believe the ratio.... mostly 98% of the matches were girls, and the rest were guys.

And I am on the hunt for a solution for the damn steering wheel issue on the Rogue. I have been driving the MDX these past 3 days, since I had finals, and that steering wheel felt great for an SUV, whereas the steering wheel on the Rogue just didn't have the right amount of thickness/bulkiness nor does it have those finger placement thingys that the OEM steering wheel on the CG has.

Back