suspension ideas??

bori862

Reaction score
Whats up guys my car is completely stock and I want to start with the suspension. I'm really thinking about the air ride system any of you guys wanna shed some light as to what I should expect to pay for the air ride system or even better if someone here has it how it is on our cars? Open to any suggestions. Thanks

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure Sakura is the only one with air suspension on here. If you want brands, search for what others are using. I think we've pretty well got all brands of springs/coilovers/shocks represented on this site.

nexTOme

Reaction score
yeah if you search it, you're find plenty.

but just to give you some idea, there are tein (basic, ss, etc), apexi, omni power, amr engineering, function and form f2, and more.

waccord99

Reaction score
i would go with coilovers over air ride....... check out what the people above said go with coilovers just make sure u dont get anything with cheap quality....i had replace axles, rack and pinion amongst other things because my brother installed a cheap suspension setup on my car that i brought off of him...also wassup from another paterson member

A-cord

Reaction score
if you want to go low.. you go coilovers.. cause you might think springs will do but nope it's never enough. i bet you 80% of people who first buy springs end up getting rid of their spring set up for coilovers.. i'm one of the victims of suspension syndrome.. so when people tell you to do it the first time, take it in and listen and save up for coilovers.. they feel alot more solid than shocks/spring set up

Back