Gradfien's 99 accord turbo sedan EX (56k)

Gradfien

Reaction score
I have a rust free 6th gen with a manual trans but I don't think I would trade it for the same car lol and then to head back to square 1 and do the swap again. Anyways lol I like your ride. Never liked that gold color but it's still really clean . Any plans with the turbo? Ie hp goals?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
I dont like the color either Im thinking royal blue. But it does need the bumper modded to look the way I want I would like to make the grill a similar shape to the 2013+ lexus cars. Hp goal is anything under 300hp 250 is a little more realistic.

capsidx

Reaction score
I dont like the color either Im thinking royal blue. But it does need the bumper modded to look the way I want I would like to make the grill a similar shape to the 2013+ lexus cars.
You mean that really big wide open mouth look? Lol

Gradfien

Reaction score
You mean that really big wide open mouth look? Lol

Something like this but with black honycomb pattern instead of chrome and more of a wide to narrow then straight down for a bit then back wide instead of wide narow wide.
eb815bbd2b9df3e9d227fe6eb585aecb.jpg

capsidx

Reaction score
I can't really picture than on the 6th gen but I won't know until you or someone else does it lol. I think it would be unique for sure.

Gradfien

Reaction score
I can't really picture than on the 6th gen but I won't know until you or someone else does it lol. I think it would be unique for sure.

All I know is if I had the time and moey I would try to make this car what I call a reaper(sleeper and ricer combined) like the kid of car that a hellcat owner would see and say RICE!!! And then get smoked when the light turns green.
If I had a few million laying around I'd probably make a four door accord into a awd mid engine supercar.

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
Sounds like my plan for Frankenstein

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
Does anybody want to buy this car? It runs drives has warped turbo manifold needs motor mounts I think and has a bit of rust. No airbags or abs but everything else works. Even If someone wants it I feel bad selling because of what Ive done to it both good and bad.

I like the car it is just too much of a money pit right now I just can't seem to quit modifying.

Or does anyone want trade a rust free 98 auto with 220k for a manual trans 5th 6th or 7th gen.[emoji6]

In reference to your quote" I like the car it is just too much of a money pit right now I just can't seem to quit modifying."

You have got to realize on thing about life, everyone is addicted to something and who out there is not filling some hole of sorts? :)

The devil from South Park actually explain this perfectly and if you listen, there is nothing wrong with what you or doing or anyone else for that matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B29YStCYorY

Lol, cheers.

Gradfien

Reaction score
In reference to your quote" I like the car it is just too much of a money pit right now I just can't seem to quit modifying."

You have got to realize on thing about life, everyone is addicted to something and who out there is not filling some hole of sorts? :)

The devil from South Park actually explain this perfectly and if you listen, there is nothing wrong with what you or doing or anyone else for that matter.

Lol, cheers.

I probably shouldn't turn a members ride thread into a theological discussion but it's kinda my thread.
Let me just start out by saying I grew up under a rock. Most people see that as a bad thing but I think it actually gives a more broad view of what most people think is normal.

What I basicly heard was everybody gets addicted and kills themself while trying to fill the hole inside, so there is no reason to worry about it.
I find the concept of taking advice from the devil laughable. But i also find southpark to be amazingly accurate in predicting what the devil wants you to think.

I will counter whith a quote from a older man who has a lot more life experience than me.

"Every man is created with a God sized hole in his heart."

I have found this to be true in my life. The funny thing is, because God is the only thing that can actually fill the hole that I know of, when he is there there is no room for anything else. Unless it is part of his will.
I have found my car has come in to the hole so God leaves and it becomes partially empty again. I hope you can understand why I am not ok with having an addiction.

For the atheists out there If there is no God, I would rather believe a lie and be content than know the truth and be miserable.

Edit:
I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings that is not my intent I do want everyone who reads this to know from my experience the hole can be filled it is not easy but it is worth far more than anything. I also request that you take the time to think about what I am saying without tainting it with a preconceived notion of what Christianity is.

Last edited:

Gradfien

Reaction score
So With my new exhaust manifold the turbo would hit the front motor mount
so Im wondering if a torque damper would be a good enough replacement or not. Has anybody done this I think I have seen a pic of it but I am not sure.

d867e5b208bb1c37c4c7db2502c4d0ab.jpg
265c9534ce6a1524c71120d9c32ae69d.jpg

Gradfien

Reaction score
I painted my intake grey and did what I would call a stage 1/2 port and polish(80 grit sand paper untill a little shiny) I am prepping to paint my fuel rail and cant decide between blue or black especially because i am thinking about repainting my valve cover blue. Leaning towards black cause I dont want to over-do the blue. Injectors blue possibly valve cover blue.
5df346b37ef8e187eec756e9b74b1f48.jpg

Back