new car (no 56k...no seriously)

djpm05

Reaction score
Well, I haven't been here in a while, wanted to give you guys an update. :)

I sold the Accord, I'll miss the gas mileage and being able to carry more than one other person.

but I did get this:

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

240 hp
236 ft-lb torque
5-speed manual
RWD :thumbsup:

jccg5

Reaction score
oh lord you sold the beautiful accord for a VEHICLE that LOOK LIKE A LANDSHARK ????? NO WAY DUDE

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
holy big images batman! :run:

looks good bro... how much did u get it for?

djpm05

Reaction score
I live in Austin,

the car has had a TON of tlc since those pictures were taken, and I got it for ~$17k

also, E30 > M coupe > landshark > *

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Dude, resize those down man, to at least 1280px if not 800 wide

grats on the new car though

djpm05

Reaction score
Will do Wildman, give me a few :)

pictures are huge :computer:

did you get new ///M emblems? they are faded. grats.

yes I did, I spent about $120 on new roundels, and ///M logo's. (Thanks BMW dealership!:jerkit:)

I need to wash the car, and such, but it's been really rainy here lately. Once I do I'll take some nice pictures with a professional photographer.

I am also working on a hardtop for the car that I am going to make (yes make) I haven't decided on what I am going to make it with. Either Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass, but I think carbon fiber is going to be crazy expensive.

4dr4bangrAccord

Reaction score
Will do Wildman, give me a few :)

yes I did, I spent about $120 on new roundels, and ///M logo's. (Thanks BMW dealership!:jerkit:)

I need to wash the car, and such, but it's been really rainy here lately. Once I do I'll take some nice pictures with a professional photographer.

I am also working on a hardtop for the car that I am going to make (yes make) I haven't decided on what I am going to make it with. Either Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass, but I think carbon fiber is going to be crazy expensive.

At least you spent the money to buy new ones. I see so many M3's and M roadsters with faded emblems down here in socal. i guess they just don't care that it looks ugly. is the soft top fading (second pic)? nice car btw.

Back